2TON is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to work closely with our clients and strategy team on retained digital marketing projects with a focus on lead generation and conversions. We’re looking for someone who can dig deep into data analysis and manage budgets with key business objectives in mind. This role will involve contributing to several projects at the same time across a variety of industries while also maintaining a strong focus on driving measurable results. A lot of the work in this role is behind the scenes—building, managing and analyzing campaigns in a way that optimizes the performance of every asset on every channel. Internal and client-facing communications are daily responsibilities and the capacity to both multitask and manage time efficiently is critical. While experience with paid social, search and analytics platforms is a firm requirement, any past experience within an agency is highly valued. We are excited to grow our team in this area and look forward to hearing from qualified applicants!
80% Paid advertising setup, management, optimization, reporting
10% Research, strategy, planning
5% Client interaction
Depending on applicant’s experience and knowledge, a paid internship or entry level position will be discussed.
Where you will gain experience
- Set up and manage effective PPC/CPC, social media, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns to drive leads and conversions for clients and project-specific objectives
- Frequently used platforms include Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and others
- Assist digital team leads with research, planning and execution of client advertising strategies
- Track, analyze and prepare digital marketing reports using data analyzed from multiple advertising platforms with detailed written insights
- Assist with preparation for client meetings and sit in to see how our digital team handles client interactions and presentations
- Pursuing degree in digital marketing or related field
- Proven experience in advertising channels including paid search, social media and SEO
- Demonstrated proficiency in Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads
- Comprehension of how to draw insights from digital advertising performance data and Google Analytics
- Ability to identify trends and advertising optimization opportunities in data sets
- Strong initiative and self-motivated
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Ability to multitask with a high level of detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superior problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally alongside a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Experience with research, planning and execution of successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience setting up and managing any additional platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit, etc.
- Experience building reports in an engaging format (slide decks and other presentations)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience with Google Data Studio or other reporting tools
- Experience with organic social media campaigns
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience collaborating with a team and/or a previous agency role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify growth opportunities for clients
- Knowledge of any CRM platforms (Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, etc.)
- Digital marketing certifications
Interested in the Digital Marketing Internship?
Send us your information.
Just so you know: Any information you provide on this form will be stored responsibly and securely by 2TON. The only purpose of collecting this data is to contact you about your inquiry. That’s it. We don't share your information, and we always follow best practices for deleting data for user protection.
Ready to get started?
Have a project or idea you want to talk about? Cool, we want to talk about it too. Give us your details below and we’ll get in touch.