Do you dream about data? Obsess over optimization? Find yourself celebrating CTRs? We should talk!
2TON is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist. The perfect candidate for this position is enthusiastic about research and a strategic detail-oriented planner. We’re looking for someone who can dig deep into data analysis and manage budgets with key business objectives in mind. A lot of the work in this role is behind the scenes, building, managing and analyzing campaigns in a way that optimizes the performance of every asset on every channel. Some of it will be client-facing, delivering key strategies and reports to our wide range of clients. All of it will happen alongside your awesome new colleagues, who—like you—are always ready to face the day with creative solutions and skills that are on point.
40% Research, strategy, planning, budgeting
40% Ongoing paid advertising management
20% Client interaction
- Research, plan, and execute digital strategy across digital marketing channels for agency clients across a variety of industries
- Determine client budgets and build budget allocations for digital marketing channels
- Manage and scale ongoing digital marketing campaigns, analyzing campaign performance across all channels and providing recommended optimizations
- Create presentation decks and deliver reports, communicating results and optimizations to clients, effectively fielding any client questions or concerns
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience with research, strategic planning, and execution of successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with setup, management, and scaling of paid digital advertising campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram
- An understanding of how to draw insights from digital advertising performance data and Google Analytics
- Experience building reports and strategic plans in an engaging format (slide decks and other presentations) with a high attention to detail
- Strong initiative and self-motivated
- Comfortable managing multiple high priority projects and tasks while maintaining high quality work
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience collaborating with and/or leading a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience giving presentations and otherwise interacting with clients
- Ability to identify growth opportunities with our clients
- Ability to identify trends and optimization opportunities in data sets
- Experience with setup and management of any additional digital marketing platforms:
LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit, Programmatic DSPs, etc.
- Experience with Google Data Studio or other reporting tools
- Experience with organic social media campaigns
- Experience with email marketing funnels
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, etc.)
- Digital marketing certifications
Interested in the Digital Marketing Strategist Position?
Send us your information.
Just so you know: Any information you provide on this form will be stored responsibly and securely by 2TON. The only purpose of collecting this data is to contact you about your inquiry. That’s it. We don't share your information, and we always follow best practices for deleting data for user protection.
Ready to get started?
Have a project or idea you want to talk about? Cool, we want to talk about it too. Give us your details below and we’ll get in touch.