2TON is seeking a PHP & WordPress Developer to work closely with our clients and team on website development and maintenance projects with a focus on WordPress, Ecommerce, and other standard content management systems. This role will involve contributing to several projects at the same time across a variety of industries. Internal and client-facing communications are daily responsibilities and the capacity to both multitask and manage time efficiently is critical. While experience with WordPress and PHP is a firm requirement, any past experience with related website development tools, platforms, and technologies is highly valued. We are excited to grow our team in this arena and look forward to hearing from qualified applicants!
- Discussing and understanding project development requirements with clients and the team
- Creating website architecture and developing it leveraging WordPress
- Managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Implementing and troubleshooting WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests and implementing tools for monitoring
- Troubleshooting content issues and conducting WordPress training with clients
- At least two years experience in WordPress development or a related field
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Demonstrated proficiency in CMS technologies and toolkits
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, Shopify is a plus
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of detail in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in communication, organization, and attention to detail
- Proficiency with PHP
- Ability to write and debug MySQL queries.
- Understanding of CICD methodology
- Experience working with third-party APIs (REST and SOAP)
- Agency experience is preferred
- Experience with research, planning, and execution of successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with setup and management of any additional digital marketing platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit, etc.
- Experience building reports in an engaging format (slide decks and other presentations)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience with Google Data Studio or other reporting tools
- Experience with organic social media campaigns
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience collaborating with a team and/or a previous agency role
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience giving presentations and otherwise interacting with clients
- Ability to identify growth opportunities for clients
- Knowledge of any CRM platforms (Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, etc.)
- Digital marketing certifications
*Familiarity with ReactJS and/or DevOps experience is highly valued
Interested in the PHP & WordPress Developer Position?
Send us your information.
Just so you know: Any information you provide on this form will be stored responsibly and securely by 2TON. The only purpose of collecting this data is to contact you about your inquiry. That’s it. We don't share your information, and we always follow best practices for deleting data for user protection.
Ready to get started?
Have a project or idea you want to talk about? Cool, we want to talk about it too. Give us your details below and we’ll get in touch.