2TON is looking for a talented and passionate Social Media Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The Social Media Manager will play a key role in helping to enhance our clients' online presence, and will be responsible for the management and execution of day-to-day social media activities and operations. If you live and breathe social media and are eager to be part of a team that appreciates creativity just as much as critical thinking skills and a keen eye for details, we want to hear from you!
- Oversee day-to-day management of social media accounts, campaigns, and online communities for both the company and clients.
- Collaborate with the social media team to develop effective social media strategies and campaigns for clients across a variety of verticals through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Help to create and execute monthly editorial calendars.
- Define and monitor KPIs for social media campaigns to ensure the success of key objectives and goals.
- Have a solid understanding of content scheduling and metric-tracking programs (Sprout, Facebook Creator Studio, etc).
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices, platforms and technologies.
- Develop the social media team through mentorship, helpful resources and experiential growth opportunities.
- 3-5 years of social media management experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- Professional certifications, such as Google Analytics, strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of building social media communities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop the right voice and tone for each social media platform.
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience working with a variety of media and formats.
- Solution-oriented with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, dynamic, proactive.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- 401(K) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Bonus pay
Interested in the Social Media Manager Position?
Send us your information.
Just so you know: Any information you provide on this form will be stored responsibly and securely by 2TON. The only purpose of collecting this data is to contact you about your inquiry. That’s it. We don't share your information, and we always follow best practices for deleting data for user protection.
Ready to get started?
Have a project or idea you want to talk about? Cool, we want to talk about it too. Give us your details below and we’ll get in touch.