If you’ve been called a “go-getter”, love every tiny detail, exude creativity, pride yourself on hitting deadlines, and your communication skills are on point, then keep reading.
The Web Designer role at 2TON is a strategic executor of client projects. This role works closely with all team members, consultants, and leadership to achieve client goals. Our web designers are expected to work on several projects across a variety of industries, often at the same time. This includes everything from initial design to development, launch, and maintenance of websites, paired with strong communication throughout.
Typical projects range from quick-turn mockups and temporary landing pages to full-blown website design and development projects. The ability to find and leverage the appropriate stock photography and assets is critical, as well as being able to take a website template or theme and bend it to the client’s needs quickly and efficiently.
- Designing websites and developing them in WordPress and similar CMS environments
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Communicating design ideas with user journeys, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Quickly producing sample sites and mockups, leveraging stock photography
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Creating websites that are user-friendly, effective, responsive, and appealing
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, in addition to creating them
- Excellent visual design skills, experience with Sketch and Adobe products is highly valued
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude and team-building spirit
- Exudes patience and promotes change in a positive way, spurring adoption by the team
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and flexible, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
*Experience and familiarity with search marketing and/or user experience is highly valued.
Interested in the Web Designer Position?
Send us your information.
Just so you know: Any information you provide on this form will be stored responsibly and securely by 2TON. The only purpose of collecting this data is to contact you about your inquiry. That’s it. We don't share your information, and we always follow best practices for deleting data for user protection.
Ready to get started?
Have a project or idea you want to talk about? Cool, we want to talk about it too. Give us your details below and we’ll get in touch.